Download the Fraser Academy Application Form here
Your child’s most recent academic transcript Report cards from the past two years The results of your child's psych-ed assessment from within the past three years (a school-administered assessment may be necessary in some cases).
Once Fraser Academy has determined that the application is complete, we will review it.
If the school is likely to be a good match for your child, we will schedule an appointment, which includes an interview and a tour. We want families to get a good sense of the school, and we’d like to get a good sense of your child.
Fraser Academy is as concerned as parents about our students' welfare and success; we want to ensure that the match between your child and the school is the right one.
Fraser Academy takes many factors into consideration before making a decision on each applicant. These include:
- Past academic performance
- Results of standardized testing
- Impressions gathered from the interview
- Your child’s suitability to Fraser Academy’s program
- Number of applicants and number of available spaces
- Recommendations from qualified psychologists, psychiatrists or certified education specialists.
Applicants are notified of acceptance within two weeks of the interview. If space if available, we do accept students mid school year.